Voxelands Forum

The official Voxelands discussion forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-14 19:02:46

roland

Bug Fixed Release

I would be very happy if you made a new pure linux release, fixing the most serious bug: The time bug. It's always summer. No apple blossoms, no fruits from the new berry-bushes, no white colour, no black colour, no black tiles (forgot many correct names thanks to the really excellent translations into German smile, I'm sorry). If I understand the concerned commit right, the book orientation bug is already fixed. I like the lamps crafted from fireflies and glass because of their a bit mysterious shine. But there's so little creatures, it's hopeless.

I find the current release is by far the best so far, besides the creatures-problem and the main bugs, and I have many ideas for following releases.

Honestly: I dare to doubt generally if any windows build, if so difficult to achieve, that it takes from September 2017 till now with obviously no result, could change anything  regarding the support of windows users. Will there be a fair and reasonable reward for our, that means darkrose's and helper's and contributor's efforts? And for the communities patience? (And for my patience smile )?

Board footer