Voxelands Forum

The official Voxelands discussion forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-25 19:30:46

roland

white limestone, marble, desert sandstone, autumn flowers, half doors

I have a little list of things I wish to be in voxelands.

1. I am missing the old white limestone very much. I wish I could get it by cooking green limestone, but of course I get white marble instead.

2. White marble is also great, but to me the grain looks a bit like a textile pattern. May marble can get a more marblestonelike grain? I propose, that marble can be found in caves, like gravel for example, whereas white limestone must be cooked from green limestone.

3. It would be great, if the desert sand stone could be crafted like the normal sandstone with all the variations (bricks, block). The normal sandstone is super and I often use it. Desert sandstone bricks and blocks would be a real enrichment in combination to other stones. I like the desert sandstone's color very much.

4. It would be great to have some wild flowers on the green. They could possibly grow only in one season. Some flowers blossom only in autumn, for example. Can may be made to herbal tea. Maybe good for the lungs, so that you can stay longer under water if you drink it before. Or they do nothing but just look nice.

5. I miss "half doors" . I mean doors with the size of hatches but with vertical angles and looking nearly like the big doors' upper half. Steal and wooden, windowed and not windowed. That would be very useful to me.

Board footer